11-08-2015, 02:36 PM   #97
rapid64k
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: GT 330D M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawmusGT View Post
TOTALLY PARK AWAY! I've always parked my vehicles in the 'sticks' or at least way over on the end (passenger side right up to the curb - the rotating mirror makes backing in a breeze). It's amazing how many dings/scratches I still get; especially from a$$holes that leave shopping carts uphill/upwind after I've parked and gone about my business or just want to be dicks about it and park RIGHT UP next to mine in their rusted '72 F-150 when there's a gobs of empty space.
It blows my mind, I park as far as I possibly can and some tit still park nest to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawmusGT View Post
rapid64k - Beautiful car!! We're unable to get the GT with diesel in the USA. My wife test drove a '15 328d Sports Wagon and it is far too small for me but she LOVES it (she's 5'4") and the engine is smooth as silk (like all BMW engines). We'll be getting one of those for her in the next 6 months. I was looking at a 335 M with the same color scheme but by the time I was ready to get it they had already sold it. It's all good though, white is a bit cooler in the SoCal sunshine.
The 335d will be a very nice drive to have.