View Single Post
      05-05-2018, 05:13 PM   #20
turbo63
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_paltik View Post
Hello everyone! I'm sorry I'm new to posting in forums but have been around reading all types of thread. I'm hoping someone could help me out.

A few days ago I was replacing my base steering wheel to a Luxury Line Steering with paddle shift. I didn't have the wire from FEM to SZL so I followed the instruction here on the forum and also watched Brian (Kies Motorsports). I disconnected the battery and began removing the airbag. Removal and installation is finished and I connected the negative battery terminal. The moment of truth, I push the Start button (No Engine Start) and the wiper started moving. I thought maybe I hit the switch. I tried turning it off but it won't turn off. Pretty much all the SZL isn't working (turn signal, wiper, steering control, horn, lights on the steering control).

I did some reading and bought a used SZL from eBay thinking my SZL was bad. It is from a 2015 F32 335i. It's the same exact module. I just installed it earlier and everything is the same. I'm still having the same problem. I have no idea what went wrong.

My car is a 2013 328i Base Model. I wouldn't be able to take the car to the dealer not until Tuesday next week on my day off. I don't want to take to the dealer if I could fix it myself. I hope anyone can chime in what they think is wrong. Thank you!
You ever able to figure this out? Cause I did the exact same thing right now and am in my garage freaking out.

I even put my old wheel back on at the same problem.
Appreciate 0