View Single Post
      11-09-2012, 06:12 AM   #73
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaswrath

Yeh I have slightly stickier tires than stock (hankook v12) and some suspension work (H&R sport springs) which works well with the Adaptive M suspension.

At 160 car felt like it could do more but it was the week I got the tires and did not check speed rating so I backed off, speed rating end up being 168mph. Also I hit a section where there was no more high walls and started feeling the wind from the sides. I would like to find some good replacements for the adaptive M one day.
Hey wait a minute there, u got stiffer dampers WITH the adaptive M?? I thought people couldnīt make that happen, but does it work good in between modes etc?? Warranty, codes??

OT: I have only done 160 km/h (max during break-in) with this one. I did 210 km/h with the E90 320i I had (ran out of road ahead) but 3 years ago I lost my drivers license racing an undercover cop when I had a rental volvo V50 1.8 FlexiFuel. He was in a SAAB Estate(which is what they all drive........) and when we reached speeds above 200 km/h he turns on the blender in the grill and I saw that nasty blue/red flashing in my rearview mirror.. Had I looked carefully when I passed him I would have seen the uniform, but I was so angry giving him the finger cause he almost made me drive off the road earlier...... I still won.

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0