Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport. EB 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBrandon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30_SixSpeed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBrandon View Post
Yes but dynojet are not true numbers, therefore you will never know what is actually going through the wheels, and more importantly, how close you are to the threshold of these cars.
What? Get a baseline #. Most n55 dyno around 270-280whp bone stock. Then dyno current setup with same correction and smoothing factor. Dynojets are pretty similar across the board across the country,world etc. so how are they not accurate?

Bone stock I dynoed 273whp - with roughly a 15% correction factor that's 313 hp at the crank... that's pretty accurate to the factory claimed numbers. BMW is also known to underrate some of their engines, such as the n54-n55 and M models.
Again, dynojet are not true numbers so your 273 plus 15% correction is an exaggerated number. That is not what you make to the wheels given the weight of your vehicle and resistance it adds. You make 300 at the crank on real numbers, period. Don't try and act like dynojets are precisely accurate. They are used by companies to advertise products as to show the highest hp gains, not the most realistic. If you want to try and "out dyno" somebody then dynojet is for you. But if you care about real numbers, then look somewhere else.
You roasted him fam. These cars accurately make about 240ish I think or thereabouts bone stock to the wheels. On a mustang I think with FBO minus the turbo the N55 for the F30 made about 275whp
13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 0