View Single Post
      01-20-2017, 01:34 AM   #71
anom3
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335ix

I coded all modules.

I have not done ISTA initialization yet. I looked at the module "ecu functions" and there is nothing there really for "initialization", only force "reset". Am guessing this is the same as pressing "reset" in idrive.

Part # were:

Module - 6853736
Sensors - 6798872 (x4)

I will play with it some more. I will also see if I can upgrade software on the module.

When I go into ISTA, you can read the status from the module. There are 3 items you can read, I forgot the exact names, but one is "know all sensors on car" and the other 2 are "know wheel positions of sensors". The know all sensors on car is "OK", the know wheel positions is still "unknown".

Maybe I need to drive a little longer. I will try today and update.

I will also test letting out lots of air from on wheel today and seeing if message pops up on idrive.

Note : As it stands now, I think the system IS working. Just it does not know where each sensor is so it cannot tell me the pressure / temp of each wheel.

Also, I put the module under the idrive controller. There is room, and KCAN(1) and 12V in the idrive controller there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry_bml View Post
You coded all needed modules? You did istaD initialization? Or a short road?
Please tell me part number for module that you used, and where did you mount the module.
Appreciate 0