TheUltimateDrivingManiac
Freude am Fahren.
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 xDrive35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vithy View Post
canadian33, i'm very confused. When I ordered the car 3 years ago, i purchased connected drive service as part of my package ($650 option, which is present on my VIN). I have been using it for 3 years, now when i try to renew, i'm not able to just select ARTTI, it says my car isn't eligible for it, when i used to be.

My Professional service is expiring June 21rd 2019 (Was active for 3 years), and Essentials is valid till 2026.

Portal only allows me to select "BMW CONNECTEDDRIVE SERVICES PROFESSIONAL", which is $300 per year (Which is significantly increased from $200/year to $300/year. It used to be $200/year or $450/3 year) Now the TCO for 3 years with ConnectedDrive Professional is $900, again which used to be $450/3 Years.

Anyways, i'm not interested in the Pro Service. What I'm looking for is ARTTI package @ $75.

When you say "You need to purchase ConnectedDrive Service and ARTTI in combination" what does that mean for me and others here with the same scenario

I kind of get a feeling that we are being taken advantage of.

Edit: Not able to select Base ConnectedDrive Service. Same message, not available for your car. Added the new picture

Vithy
Same here, not interested in any other services except ARTTI. I even don't know what the other services mean or do. I've used BMW Assist 2 times in 3 years and both times it was pathetic and useless experience.