ATLBlue
Car OCD
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2017 EBII F36 430d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by f30luxline View Post
^^what he said^^

I like the chrome bulbs. I've been on the fence about changing to this type but think I kinda like the orange in contrast with my MR. Same goes for the orange reflectors. Am I weird

What dealer to you work with, Roswell?
Funny. We are at a point where it becomes unconventional to like the amber bulbs and orange reflectors I am still old school and 'automotively-correct' which means I try to get everything neutral or body colored...

My dealership is United BMW in Roswell. I got two minor quirks with the car (defective tire pressure sensors and the AC hose rattle) and they have taken very good care of me.

I was a little less happy a bit more than a year ago when I wanted to get the ABS of my son's 1995 E36 M3 fixed and got quoted $3,000+ (never fixed it and ended up as a track car). I saw another guy getting quoted $1,700+ to retrofit an ipod connector to his early E9x while you can probably go for a simple DIY for less than $250. Not really the dealership's fault as they have to play by BMW's book and only offer new OEM parts. It gives business and create jobs for independent shops which is not bad either.