United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30ZHP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Dealer is tripping

It's a year old car sitting on his floor that he paying interest on and is only depreciating in value.

Nope. Horrible deal.

You neglected to subtract the price difference of the stock parts.
You say potato, I say potato. For $53k the car is a steal but keep hatin.
That's like saying a 340i is worth $25k more than a 330i because the B58 Engine will cost you $25k if you were to buy it separately, not including labor.

In fact, using your logic, a standard 340i is worth $7500 more than a ZHP as it would cost $7500 to purchase the Standard OEM Equipment separately for the car.

Just because the ZHP Equipment has a MSRP of $7.5k purchased separate from the Parts Department does not mean you are getting the parts at a steal for $7k on the car from the factory.

It's also the mistake private sellers use when trying to justify a high price for a BMW with tens of thousands of mods on it.

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1497763

If this concept is foreign to you, you must have never traded in a car on a different car. Unless it's a junker, the trade in has a value.

Or simply ask your insurance company how much those replacement parts are actually worth if the car was totaled.

Bottom line, the sticker means nothing. The market decides the value. As this car has been sitting unsold on a Dealer's lot for over 6 months now, the market is speaking very loudly. One simply needs to listen. As the car depreciates every month as the G20s arrive on the same lot and the Dealer pays for his floor plan.
Appreciate 0