12-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #10
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 330D sDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabla View Post
I'm running Android Torque on it at the moment, to capture data from the ECU over ODBII, its hard to find which channels to log though. I've tried adding the 335D CSV file to Torque to provide additional channels, and few of them return sensible data, but its a 2018 car so maybe they changed the format.

What I'd like to record is rpm, gear, air charge temperature and turbo boost pressure.

I'm seeing around 34psi I think, but I'm not 100% sure if Torque is logging the right channels.

And speaking of Tyres, it came with 20" Dunlops, and they're the worst tyres I've ever driven on. It just understeers at every opportunity. I'm looking forward to the day when I can get some Goodyear F1 Eagles on the car.
The OEM suspension setup is dreadful. If you want the car to handle well then from experience of several rounds of suspension upgrades on my car, you need a full geometry/alignment, decent suspension, and to get a decent amount of front negative camber.
Current : F31 330sD, remapped, Ohlins Road & Track, Millway camber plates, Quaife LSD, Stoptech brakes + Pagid RSL1 pads all round, Weichers front strut brace, Eibach front & rear anti-roll bars, Michelin MP4S.
Appreciate 0