View Single Post
      01-04-2018, 08:05 PM   #1
Mike@N54Tuning.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

JB4 MHD Back End Flash (BEF) development underway!

Saw this posted on BMS' forum and thought you guys might enjoy following along. I'll update this thread as I get new news. Also, in another thread here I was asked about the JB4 WMI (water meth injection) implementation. It's the only available system that integrates WMI flow with engine tuning allowing a wide range of safety systems and control not possible with "dumb" (e.g. no CANbus engine connection) stand alone controllers. There will also be free MHD back end flash maps optimized for the JB4+WMI kit. All free of charge for JB4 owners, no need to pay custom tuning fees or buy expensive new hardware. You just pay the one time MHD flasher license. 2018 is going to great for the F series!

Quote:
Was able to flash our M3 today using the MHD BETA tools, so easy! Back end flash development is full swing ahead.

Among the top tuning priorities are a 0-100% E85 auto tuning map, where you mix in whatever fuel you want and the JB4 sorts out the
details to safely extract the most power from whatever fuel you happen to be running, and a BEF designed to optimize lower grade fuels like
91 octane. In addition we're going to add some logging channels to the JB4 also to facilitate working with back end flash mapping like the
LOAD index.

As always our JB4 BEF maps will be published fully unlocked and free of charge so those who like to tweak things themselves can fine tune
and adjust as much as your heart desires.
Appreciate 5