View Single Post
      01-07-2019, 12:00 AM   #1
say2paul
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i xDrive

Exclamation FTM / TPMS Reset button not working. 328i Xdrive 2014

Before putting this post. I've gone through various posts and tried every possible thing to resolve the issue.

I got a used BMW 328i 2014 xdrive around 1 month ago. Got the Tyres along with alloy wheels replaced with some other BMW, I believe it was 320i.

While changing the wheels i did not know that there are sensors in the Tyres or anything like that.

I am suspecting my car was TPMS and because I changed the Tyres, it is now automatically turned to FTM. I am not sure though, I could be wrong.

Now the display i get on my idrive says FTM and no TPMS.

But i am continously getting this warning for last 2 weeks that my rear wheel on the passenger side is having low pressure and I should go at slow speed or stop the car.

Infact this has also affected my Sport and Eco mode, the car only drives in Comfort mode only. Even if I try to change the mode, it automatically changes back to comfort.

Now the problem here is that when I go to reset the FTM. It does not display the "Perform Reset" button.. Its greyed put, means inactive.. I can't click that.

I tried holding for 30 seconds.. 60 seconds..

Tried at stationery car with and without ignition.. Tried on highway, etc. etc... But I am just unable to click the reset button..

I am stuck please help.
Appreciate 0