10-16-2019, 04:59 PM   #55
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goneinsixtyseconds View Post
Clutching at straws there. How that is related to you lying to BMW, your insurance company and how you would continue it to the police in the future, I'm not really sure?

And for the record, I didn't rip the piss because you bought an X3, I ripped the piss because you said it was the best car in the whole wide world. Like a 4 year old with a new toy. And it's really hard not to take the piss when you start behaving like that.

Just as on this thread, you behave entitled and think that laws don't apply to you. Wouldn't say anything if you kept quiet about it like most sensible people, but you don't.
It is your opinion that is at odds with the law. Government legislation states that car finance companies cannot charge for excess mileage, government legislation states that insurance companies cannot withhold payouts for factors which are unrelated to the incident.

I am exercising my legal rights as set out by UK law, and the fact that you’re making me out to be some sort of law dodging vigilante is quite honestly ridiculous and completely obtuse.

Anyway, I’ve said my piece, I have nothing further to add to this thread, due to its rather negative and bizarre turn of direction.
Appreciate 2
MattRST109.50
N-W30.00