Rep
Drives: f30 328i 6MT Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacklinUSOB View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relax19 View Post
I need to do this on my F30, does anyone know if the spacers are necessary for the F30? Or was that just needed on the F22? I'm planning on doing both Control Arms and Thrust Arms as the the F30 out of the box handles like trash and seriously needs camber up front.
A few people reported using 1mm spacers on their LCAs, but most (including myself) did not.

The tension struts/thrust arms do require spacers since the bushing is more narrow on the F80 part.

This post has the specs for those spacers, and the thread has a lot of good info.
https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=20133891
Did you install yourself or pay someone to do it? How much did it cost (labor)?
I gave it SpeedSport Tuning in CT, they charged 1hr/side + alignment which was around 400 with tax. I had a track day a week later and wanted it ready, but I don't think I would have DIY'd it even if I hadn't. You can see the before and after alignment specs in my earlier post. My foreman told me they needed to adjust it before they even could get it on the rack correctly.
328i RWD | MW on CRed Slick Top | 6MT | BM3 | MPE | GPlus FMIC | CSF Radiator | Millway Street Camber Plates & Monoballs | KW V2 6k/18k Swift Springs | F80 LCA/TS | SPL Bump Steer Kit | APEX SM-10 | R-S4 | DS2500 | RBF600 | SS Lines |
Past: E36 328is & E38 740i
Appreciate 0