11-16-2017, 02:07 PM   #1987
Unbreakable
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
the easiest way to get a fair deal:
select all the options you want, tell the dealer you want an invoice minus incentives deal and you want them to print out the vehicle inquiry report (VIA) with wholesale. (msrp and invoice price)
you then take the wholesale number from your build and subtract all available incentives.. add back lease initiation fee and dealer fees (doc fee, registration in MA), that is your buy price
complete lease calculator with residual and base money factor to get your payment
no actual "negotiation" required.
it is possible in very limited circumstances to get a below invoice deal before incentives depending on if the vehicle has been sitting a long time, high value customer, location of dealer, etc
If a dealer will rarely take a loss by selling below invoice, isn't telling AT invoice gaining them no profit as well? What is their incentive to sell at invoice? Genuinely curious, just sounds like the above is too good to be true.

On another note, saw this ad pop up today: http://bmwdrivetoendhunger.eventsbmw.com/

Looks like $1K new vehicle credit that can be combined with other current offers, and is valid till end of the year. Although I saw this on my local dealer's website and it told me valid until February 2019, so may vary by location.
Appreciate 0