View Single Post
      11-30-2020, 10:30 AM   #2046
coniman
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetForce View Post
Hi Guys, first of all, thanks for the great community work which is done here - practically, this thread gave me enough confidence to buy one of these head units and give it a try.

I ordered a 10.25" unit from NaviFly, with blue antiglare, snapdragon 625, 64 +4GB and "integrated carplay".

Installation into my series 1 F21 LCI worked like a charm, also the system runs well and is well integrated into the car functions (iDrive controller works, etc.). Originally, the car was equipped with a 6.5" business navigation system.

Now after reading dozens of threads, seeing that it worked once, than it didn't, without describing the solution, I want to ask here again:

Is it however possible, that the system is directly starting to ZLINK, showing carplay as soon as the connection is established? (OS 2.3.6)

Thanks a lot upfront and great start into the weekend!
With 2.3.6 there is a bug with Zlink and it doesn't autostart anymore. You have to downgrade to 2.3.0 to have the older version of Zlink. If the app doesn't downgrade you must do it using APKInstaller. Until a few days ago my Zlink app was autostarting immediately, but now it takes over a minute since Bluetooth connection is stablished and I can figure why is taking so much time.
Appreciate 0