11-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #177
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson743 View Post
I ordered my car a week or two ago for ED. I'm taking delivery in Munich on Dec. 5th, 10:00am. It's an Estriol Blue 335i M-Sport with the 18" wheels and beige interior. Say hello if you're there.

I'm a bit screwed on my euro delivery date and a business trip. I'm away for work from Dec. 10th through Dec. 14th. As a result, I'm actually flying into Munich on Nov. 28th and flying out Dec. 6th. Meaning I'll be proudly accepting my keys and probably handing them right back. I pray the weather is nice and the streets are clear of ice and snow. If so, I can take her (or is it a him) for a spin.

How suxy and backwards is this? I'm actually renting a BMW 1er for my vacation from Sixt Rent Car. It's a hot hatch. I don't know if they even sell them in the US. I might upgrade to the 328i, but it's a $150 more for eight days, which isn't much. Add in gas, maybe it would be $200 more. I'll decide before a go.

Actually, I need to post my itinerary and get some advice. I planned this trip on the fly.
Stay at least until the 8th. You'll have all day the 9th to recuperate before your biz trip. To travel all that way for the experience and only drive your car in Germany for one day...

Or have BMW hold your car and rearrange ED for after your trip.
Appreciate 0