01-17-2020, 02:23 AM   #2146
Kri
Major
Austria
Rep
Drives: E87

Quote:
Originally Posted by franbass View Post
The error shows in the android side, I tried one more time changing the app, now I'm using SHEL TERMINAL EMULATOR, and the erros doesn't show after I enter the commands. I can't to connecto via ADB yesterday for check. This afternoon I'm going to connect and disable toolbar.

After I enter the commands, the screen works no well, I have a sound problem, I need to go to volume settings for normalize volume, if I don't do that, the sound is too loud.

Also, if the screen switch on in the OEM side, when the android side end up to load, automatically change to the android side

I am in 3.8.0 version, I think in"upload" to the same version to try to solve the problem, what do you think about that? Does the problem will be solved uploading with the same version? Do I try to load a new factory config?
you don`t need to do anything beside looking for the IP adress on the Android Unit ! , please read the documentation again.

for sound issue you need to do the tasker workaround, look at Post 1 of this thread.

Kri
Appreciate 0