06-06-2018, 07:36 PM   #45
Kafkaesque328
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by vooonoo View Post
Least it has LED head lights and fogs standard, oh and a back up camera... took you long enough to include that BMW.... come on man that thing isn't bone stock, it has heated seats, a heated steering wheel, blind spot detection and comfort access! /s

You would think all that would be standard when you're spending 50k for a car

Really though that's insane, that's why people wait for them to be returned leases and buy them for 16k

Also post a pic let's see how ugly that bumper really is
First of all, find me a CPO 3 year old 328i with those options on a dealer lot right now for $16k, including a link to the website with the car and I'll paypal you $50. You're being dramatic. Most decently optioned CPO 3 series on dealer lots right now, i.e. lease returns, are going for around $22 - $25k

2nd, only a total rube pays MSRP for a car. You could easily get OP's example for $39 or 40k. Still too much? Who knows.

Last, I just came out of a 330i loaner and I still like the car but one thing I agree with is that the base with the 17" wheels, the base body style i.e. no appearance package etc. is a pretty crappy looking BMW.

Oh, and OP, most people don't buy those, they lease them. You could lease that car for like $325 a month and nothing down. I know people leasing Camrys for that kind of money. That should answer your question.

Past: 2014 Black 320i | Sport Pkg | BMS Stage 1
Appreciate 1