2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapakanichi View Post
Cracked a rib surfing 6 weeks ago. Still healing and wish I could go surfing. I mean I've gone since then, just trying to let myself heal. Nothing else in my life is stopping me from doing other things.

This is at least 19 bones I can honestly remember braking....well I can't remember 9 of them cause they happened at once. (4 yrs old, Hit by car, died, resuscitated, and don't remember anything from it)

I think I'm just over the whole breaking bones thing. I'm 36 and I feel like for a 1/4 (at least) of my life I've had broken bones and injuries.

Just complaining that's all. Anyone else got a broken bone that is stopping them from doing things?
I'm not joking when I say I have a golf addiction. I got a hernia a few months ago and tried to put off getting it fixed until after golf season ended, but it was screwing up my game so bad I just went in the last day of July. I played one round two weeks ago but it was too soon (I got really sore), so I took last week off. Going to try 18 this weekend.

Hang in there, you'll be riding again soon.