Shiza
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3, X5, Ram 2500, Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
During the test drive I'm asking the sales agent about the differences and why one would purchase the competition package over a standard car. Things I already know but he literally couldn't tell me.
Lol . You should have asked him if this is a 4-valve per cylinder engine.
While test driving an E36 318 (way back in 1992), my friend turned around with a serious face and asked the sales rep “is this a 4-valve per cylinder engine?”. A pause and an answer “I will check for you once we get back to the dealer”.

The irony of it that Porsche is the most profitable car manufacturer and BMW isn’t. BMW sells more cars and Porsche sells less. Yet, Porsche knows how to treat a “valued” customer.
A sane person would think BMW ought to catch on to that idea and train their dealerships to be more customer-friendly and oriented.
Lol forgot to mention that when I originally asked to test drive the F80 his response was" we only let people who are serious about buying test drive those". I responded with "my M3 is in for a recall right now". He instantly said "I'll go grab the keys".
Appreciate 1
IanMan384.00