rjd_F30
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
@rjdnyy224

Hey man... sorry to bother you... any chance you could look at my logs quick?

Im nervous about taking the car up to Reno for a couple days if its not running just right.

Hopefully one of those logs is decent enough to get useful info out of.
Not a bother at all, I've posted 2,xxx times because I like talking about cars

As far as how you took them, those logs are great. All we need is WOT through a gear or two to get a good look (unless you're having problems elsewhere of course, like during partial throttle or low load).

Also, data wise, those logs look really good. Timing is smooth, AFR is on point, the waste gate is opening as it should, it's making the right amount of boost, and it looks like the fuel pump is doing it's job. It probably feels like it's running well because it is Definitely gets my non-professional seal of good health.

Also, regarding your previous post: I'd say it is normal for everyone to have at least one little thing that needs to be worked out after the first flash, but it looks like you won't. For me it was the HPFP keeping a really high pressure after lift-off, for example.

I'd say she looks good brotha. One word of advice though: when you go on long trips, to Reno for example, take your laptop and cable with you just in case. I don't go somewhere overnight without it, just in case something pops up and I want to read codes or flash back to stock.