View Single Post
      07-17-2019, 03:05 PM   #60
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
Ian Clark testifies about CO2 vs historical temp./climate. Of course this gets ignored but this is very interesting.

Finally watched the video and I thought it was a very interesting story that he told.
I's partly in line with the conclusions and arguments that finnish guy made in his essay from the topicstart. (but this is coming from a professor in the field of earth studies)

Although what he doesnt mention is that the amount of water vapour (the main greenhouse gas) in the atmosphere is also a result of concentration of other greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere. Water vapour has an atmospheric time of about 10 days whereas other greenhouse gasses can stay in the atmosphere for hundreds of years.
So my understanding is, that if you put more co2 or other greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere, the amount of water vapour also increases, giving it an amplifying effect (where as a net distributor water vapour of course still has the most greenhouse effect).
Whether or not this is build into the enviromental moddeling I dont know. (the finnish study states that could cover isnt moddeled properly)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch

Last edited by GuidoK; 07-18-2019 at 05:25 AM..
City Pig6102.00