View Single Post
      01-14-2020, 03:43 PM   #2070
akirax
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
Do you have a backup camera? This must be powered by the Android +12 Camera wire for this functionality (camera/PDC interface staying on while PDC is powered). Of course, when powered from elsewhere and using the Detect wire, the camera/PDC interface will close according to this power source.

Just browsing through your bug/wish list. Did you know that this functionality can be achieved by selecting OEM Camera (Settings, System, Camera selection)? I tried this today, and it works.
Originally I've front and back pdc.

I've my camera connected to the +12 from the Android only (also tried connecting to the rear lights) and when i put direct gear the camera/pdc disappears (i can ear pdc and pdc button is active).

At this moment If i switch from Android to original or viceversa then the camera/pdc appears again on the screen, also if i go to apps.

Is like the camera/pdc when i put direct gear is still active but Android or original have more priority and comes above camera/pdc and when i change from source Android/original then camera/pdc comes On.

Also if i manually switch on the pdc button, then the camera/pdc still active correctly until pdc is off.

It's a bug that can be fixed.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0