MSCD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Convertible

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by StooHue View Post
Some sweet rides in here legends love it.

Just took delivery of a 2015 F31 320i. Initially I was craving a 328 but budget and timings drove me to the 320i.

Have to say I love it. Literally love it. It's my second BM having had a 1 Series a few years back which I bloody loved. Some fool wrote that off for me then some insurance money, two kids and a dog later I ended up in rather undesirable Japanese SUV. 😭

Roll on 4 years and I'm back. Was sceptical about the wagon initially but there's always been something about it's look that I've been drawn too. Can't quite put my finger on but it's there.

If you know. You know.

Well needless to say it has not disappointed. I had briefly toyed with an Audi wagon or even the Merc but I know now even after four days I've made the right call.

Couldn't be happier. I'm in the midst of an interstate move so a little time poor so will sort some shots in due course. In the mean time here are a few dealer shots 😉

Wagon might be considered a dirty word by some but I for one am enjoying being in the group and specifically being amongst fellow F31 Wagon lovers.

🤙🏼
Congrats and welcome to the club.