View Single Post
      10-26-2021, 01:20 PM   #3
dominikadrosiczek
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagstar View Post
Hi everyone!
I purchased this BSM 2014 F31 M Sport in August 2021. I wanted something with luxury, utility, sportiness, and be somewhat unique and it fit the bill. I was originally looking for an early 2000s 330i. My mom had bought a 2002 330i when they came out and I loved it but I couldn't find one that wasn't driven to hell.

I can't believe how loaded this car is. I'm pretty sure it's fully optioned aside from M Sport brakes and suspension. For the first few weeks I kept discovering new features, like opening the hatch with my foot. A few days after purchase I drove it from Florida to Connecticut no problem and managed 32.5MPG for the trip, and it was completely packed.

So far I've done basic maintenance (cabin filter, belt/tensioner, oil, plugs/coils), used Bimmercode on a few things, and added some exterior mods. I also replaced the oil filter housing gasket a few weeks ago and had planned to walnut blast the valves at the same time but surprisingly they were very clean. I just thoroughly detailed it (strip, de-ironed, compound, polish, sealant). Car has some age but it came out very nice and the metallic flakes really pop in the sun now.

My plans are to first upgrade the suspension (thinking KW V1 or Eibach/Koni SA combo), add BM3 probably with a dp for a little more pep, probably new wheels in the spring, and upgraded brakes once the current wear out.

I threw in a pic of my baby I sold over the summer, a 2016 Camaro SS, had it supercharged with all the trimmings. Power for days, fantastic handling, and a few compliments per week. I do miss it. Notice the Apex wheels, they're popular with Camaro guys as well, lol.

Take care!
do you have splitter m performance or what ?
Appreciate 0