Captain
France
Rep
Drives: bmw M3 F80

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzy960 View Post
Hi David,
Could you please tell me if these LEDs can be fitted to my 2012 320d ed vehicle? It has got an extended 6WA tachometer/speedometer?

Also, I have got a problem with the daytime tacho illumination (white illumination) which has gone off (turned off) 3 days ago. It was working during the day on the 11the of September. In the evening about 9; 00 pm. I drove to my workplace - obviously, during the night it illuminates as the orange color. So on way to the workplace iI did not see any difference. But When I finished my night shift (since I work as a Night shift Pharmacist); in the morning about 8; 00 am When I turned the ignition on The white illumination of the Speedometer, rev counter, fuel gauge and temperature gauge have gone or turned off for an unknown reason. Also, the figures (numbers on these gauges don't illuminate. All other information; i.e. The temperature, clock, date, and fuels to empty miles or kilometers are shown as illuminated?
According to your knowledge, what could be the problem?
It looks like you have got great experience in the filed?
Initially, I thought that the issue might be the fuse? But again if it is the fuse problem; Orange color illumination during the night could be gone off/turned off too? Am I right? Or is there a specific separate fuse for the daytime white illumination; If so what is the fuse number?
I checked the Paper diagram inserted behind the fuse box but I could not see any fuse related to the Tachometer/speedometer daytime illumination?
Your quick reply on this matter highly appreciated?
Regards
Maz

Hello
in my opinion you have one or two LEDs that are poorly soldered on the meter circuit board
Appreciate 0