View Single Post
      02-16-2017, 03:54 PM   #100
liam4393
Rep
Drives: 2020 G06 X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupsaker View Post
My future wife and I actually decided for a 430ix GC yesterday, so just waiting for a final quote from some dealers. In this case it looks like it will be cheaper than a 330ix, actually around 4000USD cheaper. Sorry to say, I live in Norway and the prices here are sky high. But with leather, cold weater, innovation package, navi package, digital dash, trailor hitch, surround view etc, it comes out kind of cheap on a lease, with about 700$ a month, but 15000 up front..
fupsaker

Just to give you a heads up, you may experience a problem if you go for the innovation package and digital dash!

I ordered my 440i M Sport Coupe with the innovation package and digital dash in mid-January, which I was told delivery would be late March.

However, my dealer phoned the other day to inform that due to an incompatibility issues with the heads up display and digital dash which BMW have discovered, my order had been cancelled by the BMW factory - they are now not expecting for the two options to be available in the car until July builds at the earliest. When I went into the dealer, I was shown the message that had been sent from BMW directly, which stated all orders with this combination had been cancelled and would need to be reordered.
Appreciate 0