View Single Post
      02-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #55
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
I don't know for sure but I just did some different searches on the 2wglobal.com website and I did find data for the Tortugas, but as of yet it is not showing any data for any 3 series on that ship...

It does show some Porsche's and Mitsubishi SUV's and several other things that I cannot easily trace from what it could be, but no 3 series VIN's.

The only thing that could be positive is that the cars might still be on board without available tracking, which, so I've read, happened before. I hope this is the case, also when I look to the total amount of cars/cargo that is listed in the tracking system, it shows only 100-200 pieces of cargo and for a ship that big, I think that it is a bit on the low side (unless that cargo consists of big, heavy cranes).

I haven't heard from my CA yet, which is not a good sign either. I spoke to him yesterday on his day off and he told me he would let me know if the car was indeed on that ship. According to him, his system is only about 12 hours off so it should be visible by now if it is indeed on there.

Seeing how many times the 2wglobal system was offline last weekend, I hope there is a glitch in their system and that the car(s) are still on board but, I kind of start to lose hope and am afraid we will have to wait at least 2 weeks longer for our cars

And if so, that's going to cause an extra problem for me as I received a renewal notification for the registration of my car lease (452 USD), and I don't feel much in paying that for a few weeks of extra driving in my lease. Now, if it is on board of the Tortugas, I would simply drop my lease off at the end of March so I wouldn't have to pay the registration and would only be without car for a few days but a few weeks is a whole different story... sigh.. I just hope they are on board of the Tortugas and but I am kind of starting to lose hope

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0