View Single Post
      07-13-2017, 07:17 PM   #1
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

FEM some values no longer working

So I recently had to flash my FEM ecu to the latest version, obviously wiping my original coding, so tonight I thought I would re-add my previous coding.. however I have hit a few problems.

Firstly, is there a connection limit in esys? All of a sudden I started loosing connection and after many reboots and replugging in esys has stopped recognising the connection, it's all just greyed out yet my macbook and parallels is noticing the connection & ip..

BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP = werte 05 (triple blink 4 times) doesn't change, it still blinks 3 times instead of 4 times

FH_TUERAUF_STOP_MAUT = nicht_aktiv doesn't allow the windows to wind up with the doors open (they don't auto-up even with the doors closed)

Also.. I know a few people who have coded the eyebrow to blink with the turn signals whilst also being switched on during driving, any idea how they're doing it? My understanding last time I considered this was that you couldn't have the eyebrow switched on whilst driving if you wished to use it as a turn signal

Mapping_designl_l_function = werte / 06
Mapping_designl_r_function = werte / 07