View Single Post
      03-29-2018, 09:29 AM   #1
Fantastic4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i f33

F33 suspension drop.... Help me understand

Hi everyone. I am the new owner of a 2014 435i convertible with m package. I am a little confused on my suspension setup and would like some clarification before I go shopping around for a suspension upgrade. I'll split this into two sections. 1) what's my setup and 2) what are my upgrade options

1)From looking at my struts it doesn't look like I have the edc suspension. My question is, what were the options in suspension? What do I have? Do I have m suspension since I have the m package? My Vin# is WBA3T3C57EP737799, I looked it up but it's only sitting what were the options for my car.

2) The top of my budget is $1k. I want a subtle drop around .75"-1" and would like to stiffen up the bounce. I'm not tracking the car but it isn't a daily driver either.

I see allot of kits being sold for the f32, but they don't specify wether they work with f33 cars or not. Others say w/out m suspension and others say w/out edc, which I understand. I have a convertible, so I would think the setup would be different considering the added weight, right?

Any input is greatly appreciated guys. Help me understand my setup and what works for me. Thanks guys.

Alex
Appreciate 0