View Single Post
      06-13-2019, 03:20 PM   #102
vithy
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F30 328xi

canadian33, i'm very confused. When I ordered the car 3 years ago, i purchased connected drive service as part of my package ($650 option, which is present on my VIN). I have been using it for 3 years, now when i try to renew, i'm not able to just select ARTTI, it says my car isn't eligible for it, when i used to be.

My Professional service is expiring June 21rd 2019 (Was active for 3 years), and Essentials is valid till 2026.

Portal only allows me to select "BMW CONNECTEDDRIVE SERVICES PROFESSIONAL", which is $300 per year (Which is significantly increased from $200/year to $300/year. It used to be $200/year or $450/3 year) Now the TCO for 3 years with ConnectedDrive Professional is $900, again which used to be $450/3 Years.

Anyways, i'm not interested in the Pro Service. What I'm looking for is ARTTI package @ $75.

When you say "You need to purchase ConnectedDrive Service and ARTTI in combination" what does that mean for me and others here with the same scenario

I kind of get a feeling that we are being taken advantage of.

Edit: Not able to select Base ConnectedDrive Service. Same message, not available for your car. Added the new picture

Vithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian33 View Post
You need to purchase ConnectedDrive Service and ARTTI in combination.

If you don't have ConnectedDrive Services the vehicle is not eligible for ARTTI.
Attached Images

Last edited by vithy; 06-13-2019 at 05:30 PM..
Appreciate 0