View Single Post
      11-17-2020, 03:23 PM   #18
Fww135
Rep
Drives: a car

Garage List
2018 F31  [0.00]
It’s been about 30 days since my second tint application (I haven’t had time to bring it by to get it redone for the third try), and all the tiny air bubbles are still there. I’m no tint expert, but common sense suggests that once the excess water used during the application evaporates after the first week, any remaining pockets of air between the window and the tint aren’t going to magically disappear on their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
I got my tint done at Tint World in Salem, NH. After 7 days i still see some small thin lines of bubbles (almost appear to be scratches but I assume bubbles). The shop mgr said when I originally got it done to wait 30 days for it to complete. Does anyone know how long it should take? The fact that your tint shop offered to do it over after 1 week makes me think that is the realistic timeframe, but on the other hand mine saying 30 makes me think sometimes it takes longer? I have it outside in sunlight as suggested, but it is not hot summer heat - late October in new england, does that matter?
Appreciate 0