03-25-2019, 12:11 AM   #3
328iX
David
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328iX F31

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
ACS springs are just Eibach springs. If you look at ACS' TUV documentation (from their website) they list things like # of coils, active coils, wire diameter, and spring length. Match that with the Eibach spring in Eibach's TUV doc and look at the specs/drawings/properties/test data there to see what your ACS has.

From what I recall (you'll need to verify), ACS uses Eibach's F34 (3-GT) rear springs for their F31 kits. That spring has a higher overall load rating, but I don't think it's as long, which likely leads to the reverse rake.

Also, I had my OE F31 rear spring compared to my Eibach F31 rear spring at my suspension guru's today and they have about the same spring rate. My suspension guy said that's not too uncommon where a lowering spring company will only stiffen the front rate.

Awesome wish it was in english. it appears the inner diameter is 60mm? What are you running and do you still have the reverse rake? I don't see how they can sell a kit with such severe reverse rake, currently in contact with ACS and seeing what they can do.

Eric at the US ACS told me he'd never heard of reverse rake and requested photos and evidence which he forwarded to ACS germany for me, still waiting on their response.
Appreciate 0