View Single Post
      10-27-2019, 09:50 AM   #27
khj24
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejeremyman9 View Post
You do realize that this is how it came out of the box right? That photo is pre-install. I feel like i just got totally F*cked on this IC... Problems from the very beginning.

Well just praying that holds; i never want to remove the IC and CP again... no TIC in the near future for me. In my case, i dont think its the CP, i think its the IC cold side connection, based on all the tests i did.

Hate to say but if oil can come out, air can too... do you have VRSF CP+IC now? What problems do/did you have? I agree, this has been a bit ridiculous; i specifically got the VRSF CP and IC in the same order to avoid this.
Well aware if oil is coming out I have a leak, car has never felt right since the CP was installed. Both parts are installed at the moment, and thats interesting for the TIC side, mine is bone dry and looks perfectly fine. I remember it fits quite snugly too, I think my issue is mainly the CP, but the IC didnt help by being a bit looser as well. I wonder if it were possible if you took the IC out and installed the bottom CP part with it on the ground. FWIW the car feels pretty good right now and seems to have eliminated a lot of the jerkiness that I have dealt with for over a year now.
Appreciate 0