View Single Post
      06-19-2014, 02:46 AM   #796
rustyminded
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnert View Post
Hi guys I own a f30 320i I would like to improve the sound of the engine. What is available here in Egypt whether it's air intake or exhaust or maybe something else. And if anyone knows trusted guys and what are the prices.
Happy to see an all Egyptian f30 community!
Hi there, you got plenty of options from intake, downpipe & exhaust whether from full exhaust or just axle back, everyone of them got pro's & con's

Intake: you'll get nice throttle response, you'll hear the whistle sound but too expensive for just those there might be gains about 5 hp but you won't feel it

Downpipe: Very nice mod, you'll get power, more torque.. much louder noise & good price but it might trigger a CEL if you don't have the special cable or JB4 (tune)

Exhaust: Not all exhaust make more power just few out there that has been tested on dyno and proven gains but basically just for sound & less weight than stock exhaust but much expensive than both.

This is an experience from owning the three bolt-ons, I do NOT recommend getting catless downpipe with catless exhaust it will be soo loud unless you shake your pants with more money and got the meisterschaft or F1 exhaust with flap mod.

Cheers..
Appreciate 0