View Single Post
      05-30-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
JustinTJ
I saw the light!
United_States
Rep
Drives: MY13 F30, MY02 E36/7

One of the sharpest E46s I've seen lately. I drive a 2002 Z3.

I did the drive last month and I agree completely with your assessment of the 335. I was planning a 328 until it was time to put in my order. I was all about the 328 for many reasons: I won't have the chance to use the extra power often here in the US, the price increase, the increased demand and profit margin requirements, and the better fuel economy.

Three things changed my mind:

1) The revised EPA fuel economy numbers. It wasn't a deal breaker, and I decided to stay with the smaller engine.

2) I did the Drive for Team USA, and the increase in power and fun was noticeable between the two. Even still, I still decided against the 335 and to stick with my 328.

3) The deciding factor: Even though the ED discount is completed negated for me because of the Team USA cash + the New Grad Cash on a US delivery, I have decided to do an ED anyways. Since I am doing an ED instead of a US delivery, the smaller allocation issue and increased profit demand no longer matters and I can get either of them for the same dealer profit.

In the end, I finally broke down and I just ordered my 335 EBII MSport today. My drive vid:

Appreciate 0