View Single Post
      04-16-2017, 09:03 AM   #8
Encanto
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

You either get the Android skin with all their features and touchscreen capability, or you can select the OEM skin with all OEM features and displays and no touchscreen. Go to the Avin website and you will get the full description of the capability of this system.

For example, I do not care about the Android skin. I want the OEM skin with a fully integrated 10.25" screen replacing the puny OEM 8.8". I did that 10.25" swap in a MY2015 F30 NBT with a MY2015 F15 OEM screen and loved it. However, this Avin 10.25" or the F15 OEM 10.25" screens do not work with the NBT Evo so I cannot do the same swap in my upcoming MY2018 F80 with the 8.8" OEM screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x328x View Post
I get u r replacing the screen. What i dont get is how it works with the original set up, like the controlling of your phone, nav, setting, multimedia, sport displays etc. Like you controll everything through the screen with the buttons on the armrest and the userface looks a certain way. Is this like a new operating system that changes the way things look but you still have full control of every menu funtion . Ill just wait for a demo.
Appreciate 0