Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]
2001 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymon View Post
Hi raichean.

You got it right. The sound will cut off. However, when I exit video/music and click the original car or radio tile. It does not bring me back to the last radio channel.

There were a few instances it does. However majority of the occasions it will route me to the external device( to aux) under the idrive if I choose radio tile or back to the bluetooth menu if I select original car tile.

I also noted another issue. After shifting reverse to park. I do at times get the *no signal* word. I just need to touch the screen and I'm back to the main screen with multiple tiles. Do you encounter that? I don't have a dvr. So if I select that tile, I will get the * no signal* . seems like some wrong routing to the tile. error
Ok... I cant say I have seen either of those behaviors as of yet, though the second one my not apply as I have a manual transmission, so you might see something I don't.

I will keep an eye on it as well, though I would suggest checking with Tommy to make sure you have the latest OS/UI build as well. I got an update shortly after I got the device.
Appreciate 0