11-01-2018, 05:23 PM   #9
geddylee
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7, 2019 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB View Post
Whoa whoa whoa, you need to reset your expectations. They are providing information in one location that may need to be sought out direct from a dealer or otherwise.

Yes it'd be great to have the MF buy rate included, but simply suggest it rather than lash out. FYI, a quick search on Leasehakr shows that the MF hasn't changed either, it's still .00182.

Another suggestion which would be super helpful, including the regional incentives as well if possible.

I'm frustrated because all of the vehicles I'm considering are located in an area where the lease incentive has stayed at $2,000, while all others are at $3,000. I've talked to BMW FS and they say the dealers set it, in turn the dealer says BMW FS sets it. That extra $1,000 would make a hell of a difference to a monthly payment.

If it's that easy to find then just post it to begin with. Never settle for complete idiocy - it's 2018 and people should not have to go to different sites to get complete information. Either do it right or don't do it at ALL and if you think different you suck!
Appreciate 0