View Single Post
      10-07-2019, 10:20 PM   #76
pw0n
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom10R View Post
Well.. do you know how the AWE compares to the Armytrix exhaust using a catted downpipe but with a modded mid pipe?

Black tips are in production and will be available.. later

The tips that come with it are clamped, chrome, slash cut.. 2.5" inlet (like OEM)

And if it wasnt clear since and if my sarcasm confused you.. it was sarcasm lol. The whole how does it sound discussion is moot because you cant compare sound clips and i know the guy had the m performance exhaust on the car when he got it and wouldnt know personally.

Ill have this exhaust ina week or two. Ill be in the first official batch delivered. Ill post up my results as well. I wanted black tips too so i just ordered some flat black carbon 3.5" ones since i didnt want the 4" sizing.
Awesome, look forward to your review. And I actually prefer the 4" look, one of the reasons why I want an AWE exhaust system w/ the 102mm black exhaust tips.

Out of curiosity, why did you go for the Valvetronics as opposed to other exhausts in the market? Is it due to the relatively lower price or is there something about a "straight pipe" that's superior?
Appreciate 0