Sladester100
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 320d & G29 M40i First Edtn

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30AM View Post
I feel the way the sensors work has much to be desired. I want the radio to automatically turn down when I engage reverse. I don't like the graphics either. They also seem to be a bit slow. Could one say 'nearly' not fit for purpose?
In mine when I engage reverse, the stereo volume doesn't lower but the beeps are louder and can be heard over it. Although I generally turn the radio down when manouvering generally to keep concentration levels up

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbmw6 View Post
My Voice commands can hardly be heard if the radio is on WTF on the old system it used to drop the radio out. F**king crap system.
When I hit the voice command button my stereo is muted whilst it listens.

Or do you mean the guidance voice like Mark;

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkW83 View Post
Mine's the same, doesn't lower the volume of the radio/USB audio when voice guidance is on; I think it does occasionally, but often not. My E82 did, will keep an eye on it!
Mine will lower the volume for each guidance instruction, regardless of whether im listening to radio or media inputs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobUK View Post
Here's a video clip of the rear parking sensors being 'stupid'. Car is in reverse gear but stationary about 3-4ft in front of a brick wall. Sensors look like they're guessing!

Quick one with regards to the beeps. When are the beeps supposed to start sounding, when the yellow displays? Or should be get a slower beep with green display too?