01-10-2016, 05:23 PM   #31
StraightSix-d
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d Luxury (2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubdemand View Post
That looks stunning! I also have saddle brown but with the full black dash as mines an m sport. I'm not sure if I'm jealous of your saddle lower dash or not - it certainly looks very classy and fits the luxury line well!

The 3.0d is outstanding and much faster than I will ever 'need'. I prefer the stiffer set up of the m sport though and like you wanted a blue as I feel it goes rather well with SB. Estoril is also too light for my liking and I didn't want to pay the extra for individual so went with MG - a colour that has really grown on me since collection, so much so my wife and sons cars are now also dark grey

I also like how the leather colour comes alive at night with the amber ambient lighting
Actually the full black dash on the M-Sport was another reason for choosing the 'Luxury', which gives half Saddle Brown. I wasn't sure how it'd work in practice, but it does.

I was surprised by the interior (ambient?) lighting. It's a nice touch. It allows you to switch between two different colours; red and white.
Review
Appreciate 0