svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer19031 View Post
I have ordered my car with the extra Speed Limit Info.
In anotther forum it was discussed that the Speed Limit Info extra has basically the same hardware as Lane Departure warning and High Beam Assistence in the f10. If this is the same in the F30 shouldn't it be possible to code the Features of the LDW and HBA to my F30. Any thought on this?
I have the feeling it could work but I'm unsure. Thing is that the HBA and LDW both have their own on-off switch, so it might still be something included in the hardware as well. It's worth to take a look at it, of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerffejleahcim View Post
Wow a bunch of development on coding Svache.

Request - Front Corner Light Delete - It turns off the corner lights and only would blink when turning. I saw it on E90 forum...
I'll keep an eye out when I'm in the code again (unfortunately not doing so much lately due to that new house we bought).

Edit: Wait.. do you mean the amber turn signals (well, white in your case lol), or the fog lights during cornering?

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread

Last edited by svache; 06-04-2012 at 01:20 AM..
Appreciate 0