shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kon View Post
While helping a friend to code his car, I notice in FA editor that there's a section for "Aftermarket_Fitment", it sems the option code listed (per the image) - OMSA & SPBR were listed under HO-Wort and not SALAPA-Element, I tried manually adding it (for the fun of it to my own vehicle FA), and it works (the options were listed after recalculating FA)

Wondering is this something that we could code ourselves? Or do we need ISTA/P for this? I remember retrofitting M-performance brake require ISTA/P coding, just surprised we could see this item listed in E-Sys as well.

The OMSA is meant for ASS last memory coded by the dealer
You can can add or remove W-Wort (aka E Words) and HO-Wort (aka K Words) using E-Sys the same as you would to add an SALAPA-Element (aka SA Words).

Usually E Words are battery related, and K Words are for official BMW Retrofits.

So what you have there is

W-Wort:
A090 - Batterysize 90AH AGM
EZSF - Deletion of Pull Sensor Function
LEDE - Leather Trim

HO-Wort:
OMSA - Without Engine Start & Stop
SPBR - Sport Brake

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0