King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
From someone who has been around a lot of women, the more sophisticated you act in the event that you aren't a millionaire, the more suspect women become of you. Be a man and they'll appreciate it. Act like a MANcy boy and you'll be renovating a downstairs nightclub that no one will come to.
call me stupid but i don't see what you're saying with this...
mancans aren't that expensive; its a college here lol there's only so much "flexing" and "sophistication" you can pull off (maybe im not seeing your point because im thinking in a smaller frame?) and not look like a complete douche who can only get laid thanks to daddy's wallet
I'm referring to Jaye's comments and posts in other threads he's made. I'm not quite sure how he's allowed in public places without a chaperone and a crash helmet. You could make a thread about the color brown and he would somehow insert something about home renovations or how great he is with the ladies, then several posts later will bitch about his wife.

Reference:

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1503702
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1529584

As for candles, dude; that's spot on. Low light/candles, good music, (If you need some new tunes, check out Chet Faker, Alex Claire, Two Feet, Hippie Sabotage, Glass Animals) and have your place smelling good (I use teak wood air diffusers from Bath and Body Works).

As for music...Im always down for new recommendations if any of you have some good ones....excluding country. Hard to set the mood with that garbage.

Last edited by King Rudi; 09-18-2018 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 1
________4158.50