View Single Post
      11-03-2021, 05:56 PM   #30
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Hey guys, this post is not pure Multimap related, but it touches on a lot of discussion points we're having in the thread, and is another Stg 2+ E30 OTS data point to compare against once we have more Multimap logs/data.

I got the TTE460 on and logged a few pulls. My car: Stock intake, Wagner Evo3 IC, MST V2 turbo inlet, HJS 300-cell DP, Dorch Stage 1 HPFP, 3.5bar TMAP, Stage 2+ E30 5.9 OTS map, E50 fuel.

Subjective impressions are pretty close to what I thought it'd be: no spool lag, a little quicker than my Dinan turbo down low, but pulls strong to redline instead of falling flat. Exactly what I've been wanting.

As for numbers, I'll hit my local Dynojet in a couple weeks and I'm thinking we'll see 460-470whp? I only did one quick draggy today which was a 7.4s 100-200, but it was just too downhill to be valid (-1.2deg). So, will work on that--the roads around here aren't very flat or straight, so tough to nail one.

As for the log, below are my quick comments. Happy to hear anything you all are seeing, as well: https://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=6182...90c61b8e962967

Engine Temps: Nice cool day. Coolant barely cracked 205F, Oil 230F.
IATs: Typical IAT behavior for the Evo3--temps drop/stay flat in gears 3 & 4, 1-2F increase in gear 5, max 19F above ambient under load, max 24F above ambient under load on back-to-back 3-4-5 pulls.
Boost Target vs Actual: Tracked pretty close thru the RPMs. A couple low RPM deviations from tip in and wheel spin. My Dinan would consistently be 0.5-1.0psi under target throughout the rev range and float pretty erratically. The TTE460 pretty much stays on target until 6.5-7k RPM where it only drops 0.5psi below target.
HPFP Target vs Actual: Getting a little dip to 2500psi when starting the pull but comes back to target and holds thru the rest of the gears/RPMs. No real concern, just started to find the limit of the Dorch Stg 1 HPFP on E50 at this power level.
Timing: Looking pretty good! Just some low end deviations from wheel spin and too quick spool up with DSC being off.
Knock: None. Good octane level.
MAF/RAF: Max'ed out, as usual.
STFT: Look to be in a better range vs when I had the Dinan turbo. Same exact tune...
WGDC: Used to average 90% with the Dinan, now 85% with the TTE.

Anyways, she's pulling strong while still having instant torque and pulling to redline. My build is to be able to hold this power level on a hot summer track day. We shall see!

Last edited by ZM2; 11-03-2021 at 10:27 PM..
Appreciate 1
johnung4528.00