colorado.e9x
eBay Special
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [9.50]
2006 BMW 330xi  [10.00]
I was 16 and only had my learners permit. My mom and step dad went out of town one (school) night to go camping for a day or two. I was at my dad's for the week but I convinced him I was going to my mom's with Taylor to study and do some homework.

Of course that was complete bullshit. Invited a few of my friends over. One car guy (Allen), one chill dude who smoked weed (Taylor), and one dumbass who smoked weed (Nick). We all went to the garage, the two smoking and my car guy friend messing around with the pickup that's a manual, nothing better to do. Anyway, fast forward an hour or so we had the great idea that Taylor and I should race.

I didn't have a car yet soooo I took my moms. Nick ended up driving Taylors car while I was once again in my mom's car with Allen. (Both are auto V6s) Allen told us of a private road that should be relatively safe, cops couldn't touch it. We headed there and just started zoomin. Nick is in front and I'm pacing right behind him. Maybe 60mph or so. Well turns out this road is extremely curvy and the pavement isn't all that flat. For instance there's some defent sized curves every 300 feet maybe.

We're still at it going back and forth down this road, hauling ass going double the speed limit (I don't think there was one but I'd say it's about 25-30ish if there was). And then out of nowhere wouldn't you guess it, Nick ran out of talent. Took a sweeping turn too fast. plowed right over the curb, over a small boulder, ripped a pipe out of the ground, and right over a small tree. Keep in mind I was right behind him. I had jerked the steering wheel to miss hitting him as he's slamming the brakes. Oh shit. Too much. Jerked the steering wheel the other way. Still too much. FINALLY corrected after nearly flipping my moms car over. That was fun.. -_- Made sure they were both okay, grabbed their backpacks so they wouldn't get caught with anything illegal, and dipped out with Allen (per Taylors request) I felt bad leaving but it would have been worse had I stayed.

Allen and I got back home and were so dumbfounded that Nick would have been THAT stupid. Talked about it all night. I called my Dad up and said I was getting tired and that I was just going to sleep there. Man was he furious. It was hard to get him to let me stay. Allen didn't have a ride home so he ended up somehow convincing his parents to let him stay the night. We ordered pizza, kicked back and watched TV and fell asleep. Caught the bus to school the next morning.

TL;DR my friend totaled my other friends car whilst racing me in my moms car

All the names are made up*