View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #72
Longbow64
_______
Rep
Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport

All I'm asking for is the CRT 6 piston calipers and lightweight brake set-up. Everyone can have whatever brake system they want. BMW, Brembo, Stoptech, AP Racing.

James, I owned four Hyundai's during my time in Korea. They've come a long way and at least have cars that can smoke formerly respectable entry level Japanese imports (Honda, Toyota, and Mitsubishi). The only two Japanese companies make anything worth driving these days are Nissan and Subaru. Of course, all of my Hyundais cost less than $400. One was painted desert camo, one engine seized up, and one caught on fire.

I do see your point though. I think you're trying to say that it's not a big deal that they are Brembo, just that they are upgraded. With the amount of track work we put in, it's tough to justify that much for a BBK, so something in the middle would be nice.