View Single Post
      02-12-2021, 09:05 PM   #60
smithbh
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328xi GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by f34guy View Post
Just wondering what mode do you guys drive in. I'm always always in comfort mode until the 25 year old in me comes to life and then I switch to sport mode. Never in Sport + and occasionally in Eco-Pro just curious to know what you all like to drive in
I typically get the engine warm in comfort mode but then default to full sport w/ drivetrain & chassis after that.

If I'm at a light and need to be quick for whatever the reason, I'll toggle sport+ and pop the shift into S gear until I've reached my desired speed and position then go back to sport.

In wet weather I will either drive in comfort mode or sport w/ chassis only.

If I'm getting low on gas and have a few miles to go to get to the next fuel station, I'll drive in eco pro.

Lastly, I'll *occasionally* toggle sport+, pop into the S gear, and use launch control for the thrills.

*Note: I have an M-sport and it seems to be quite a different experience from what other commenters have said about the standard trim: When toggling from comfort to sport, there is a SIGNIFICANT difference; just doing that kicks you back a little bit and revs much more aggressively.
Appreciate 0