View Single Post
      10-04-2020, 05:53 PM   #3
whitepony22
Rep
Drives: 16 340i, 05 STi, 91 S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDent View Post
Hey man, sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay though. I've been debating between an MT 340i or M3 - mostly due to price difference. There are plenty available on Autotrader and Cars.com. There are some black ones available too. M-sport models as well, if you want that. Just do some quick searches and see what's available. Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDent View Post
Hey man, sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay though. I've been debating between an MT 340i or M3 - mostly due to price difference. There are plenty available on Autotrader and Cars.com. There are some black ones available too. M-sport models as well, if you want that. Just do some quick searches and see what's available. Good luck!
Been trying that, but there are like two, and none with the options I had so just trying to cast as wide of a net as possible. Literally had every option possible on the car I believe other than fog lights and it took me 3 months to find it last year.

Truthfully, I'd rather my car of been ok and me banged up further. Don't feel like going through this process and search again.